You can expect
- Testing and ensuring front-end compatibility with mobile and desktop browsers.
- You will be working closely with our UX and visual designers in creating great digital experiences.
- The working language in our team is Estonian, but be ready to communicate in English every now and then.
Your life will be easier if you have
- At least three years of experience.
- Knowledge of W3C standards and front-end best practices.
- Experience with Bootstrap and AngularJS frameworks.
- Elementary Photoshop skills.
What we offer
- Close-knit team of young professionals who create a supportive environment yet constantly raise the bar and keep you on your toes. You will not get bored!
- Great opportunities for growing and learning. We assure, your learning curve will not flatten out!
- Tools of your own choice. Gear up and choose your “weapon”!
- Supportive work–life balance policies and flexible work hours.
Send your CV and cover letter and examples of completed works to firstname.lastname@example.org using the keyword “Front-end Developer”, or apply here.
There is never a better time than NOW! The position is vacant until the right person is found, so don’t miss your chance!