We are looking for an experienced UX designer to join our Visual Team. It is easy for you to relate to users’ needs and balance it with what the client wants? You can lead the design to be user-centered to create seamless user experiences? You are fluent in usability analysis, creating wireframes and tuning user flows? Look no further. We need YOU!
You can expect
- Creating engaging user experiences in various cool projects.
- Analyzing and prototyping awesome new UI solutions.
- Being responsible for the actual UI creation by leading the work of visual designers and front-end developers.
- The working language in our team is Estonian, but be ready to communicate in English every now and then.
Your life will be easier if you have
- At least three years of professional experience.
- In-depth knowledge of usability, UX, and principles of web-based responsive user interfaces.
- A user-centered, methodical and systematic mindset and a results-oriented attitude.
- Good self-expression and communication skills plus the ability to present and defend the results of your work.
What we offer
- Close-knit team of young professionals who create a supportive environment yet constantly raise the bar and keep you on your toes. You will not get bored!
- Great opportunities for growing and learning. We assure, your learning curve will not flatten out!
- Tools of your own choice. Gear up and choose your “weapon”!
- Supportive work–life balance policies and flexible work hours.
Send your CV and cover letter and examples of completed works to email@example.com using the keyword “UX Designer”, or apply here.
There is never a better time than NOW! The position is vacant until the right person is found, so don’t miss your chance!