You are welcome to apply if:
- you are looking to bolster your CV with a significant project;
- you view unexpected situations as a source of self-improvement and opportunities for novel development;
- you can maintain focus on the outcome of a project, even on large projects;
- you are ready to take on responsibility and look for solutions and not excuses;
- you have excellent communication skills;
- you have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- you have extensive experience in system integration;
The following will be considered an asset:
- fluent command of English;
- knowledge of CRM systems and tools;
- general financial knowledge;
- experience with agile development methods.
Your daily work will include the following tasks:
- requirements analysis and process modeling;
- impact analysis of project alterations, and advising the client on the best solution;
- solution optimization in various contexts;
- definition of tasks for developers and development support;
- provision to the architect of inputs for technical architecture design.
Prerequisites for a successful candidate:
- sharp intellect and wit
- attention to detail, a high standard of work, and an outcomes-based focus.
- attractive salary
- international environment
- growth potential
- a project which is an ambitious undertaking for the client;
- an opportunity to contribute to a system creating value estimated at millions of euros;
- the chance to join a team which uses cutting-edge technology;
- excellent working conditions and equipment;
- an appropriate remuneration package.